Effective date: 2022-09-24
Updated on: 2022-09-24
COLLECTION AND USE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
When using our Service, you will be prompted to provide us with personal information used to contact or identify you. https://trinityweb.online/ collects the following information:
- Usage Data
- Mobile Number
Usage Data includes the following:
- Internet Protocol (IP) address of computers accessing the site
- Web page requests
- Referring web pages
- Browser used to access site
- Time and date of access
HOW WE COLLECT INFORMATION
https://trinityweb.online/ collects and receives information from you in the following manner:
- When you fill a registration form or otherwise submit your personal information.
Your information will be stored for up to 365 days after it is no longer required to provide you the services. Your information may be retained for longerperiods for reporting or record- keeping in accordance with applicable laws. Information which does not identify you personally may be stored indefinitely.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
https://trinityweb.online/ may use your information for the following purposes:
- For other purposes. Trinity Web will use your information for data analysis to identify usage trends or determine the effective of our marketing campaigns when reasonable. We will use your information to evaluate and improve our Service, products, services, and marketing efforts.
- To contact you. Trinity Web will contact you by email, phone, SMS, or another form of electronic communication related to the functions, products, services, or security updates when necessary or reasonable.
HOW WE SHARE YOUR INFORMATION
Trinity Web will share your information, when applicable, in the following situations:
- With your consent. Trinity Web will share your information for any purpose with your explicit consent.
Your information may be disclosed for additional reasons, including:
- Complying with applicable laws, regulations, or court orders.
- Responding to claims that your use of our Service violates third-party rights.
- Strictly necessary cookies. Strictly necessary cookies allow core website functionality such as user login and account management. The website cannot be used properly without strictly necessary cookies.
- Performance cookies. Performance cookies are used to see how visitors use the website, eg. analytics cookies. Those cookies cannot be used to directly identify a certain visitor.
- Targeting cookies. Targeting cookies are used to identify visitors between different websites, eg. content partners, banner networks. Those cookies may be used by companies to build a profile of visitor interests or show relevant ads on other websites.
Your information’s security is important to us. https://trinityweb.online/ utilizes a range of security measures to prevent the misuse, loss, or alteration of the information you have given us. However, because we cannot guarantee the security of the information you provide us, you must access our service at your own risk.
Trinity Web is not responsible for the performance of websites operated by third parties or your interactions with them. When you leave this website, we recommend you review the privacy practices of other websites you interact with and determine the adequacy of those practices.
For any questions, please contact us through the following methods:
Name: Trinity Web
Address: B8 St James, 27 Parklands Main Road, Parklands
For any queries or concerns you have related to the processing of your information, you may contact our Privacy Officer at Enrico Leigh, firstname.lastname@example.org, 0614189727.